Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

My hot air balloon

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had
to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is the description.

I need to improve on my spelling. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would take
with us in on the balloon.


I have packed a sleeping bag. I am excited to go in a hot air balloon. I am going
around the world. I am racing to get $ 1,000,000 .I can't wait to get to the finish
Line and win $1,000,000.  I will buy a monster truck and then a jeep to go out
hunting with my dad. I hope I don't get Cloud Sick. I can’t wait to go to some
countries. I hope I go to Australia. I brought a map so I know where I am going.
In Australia, snakes bit our basket and scratched it with their fangs. Woohoo!
I can see the finish line. Yay! My crew won and we got $1,000,000. We were
full of joy and we held the $1,000,000 up in the air.

1 comment: