Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal Town

This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter
and then we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is week was that I could write about the animal I was. .
I need to improve on getting spelling correct.
Here is my writing about Animal Town.


In Animal town I am the King of all the animals because I am a lion and lions
are king. I tell everyone what to do and every animal is under my command.

I am rich and I have more gold than everyone. I get furious if an animal     
doesn't do as I say. They’ll get kicked out of animal town. My big strong
animals guard my castle so that no one comes into my castle.


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed being able to come to your assembly and listen to you read this out loud to everyone. very proud of you Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Andrews story I found it very amusing.

    ReplyDelete